Label Printing Johannesburg
Label Printing Johannesburg – Labels and stickers are an easy way to get your brand’s image in front of more people. From circles to square-cut labels, ovals to gold-embossed seals, we can create whatever specialty shaped stickers or labels you need. For the most impact, your labels should work in conjunction with your overall marketing plan. We’ll be happy to help you design something unique or work with a design you bring us. Use your labels for both fun and function, as additions to your direct mail, as special reminders or even for giveaway items. Whatever your product or project demands, Megaprints can deliver.
Megaprints – a supplier of digital label printing services with our label printers in Johannesburg, South Africa. We can print labels for almost any product with our label printer. Label printing is ideal to market your brand on a mobile product at an affordable price. Our label sticker printer calculates the price per label according to the amount of colours in the label artwork. We can give you an estimate on label stickers, but for a better price, we will need the artwork / design that you want to print as a label. The maximum size of a label sticker can be anything below 190mm x 400mm. Note that the 2 factors that will influence the price are the amount of ink used for printing the label and the size of the label sticker. During the label printing process, all the labels are rolled up into a roll of labels.
Types of Labels
Megaprints are experts in the manufacturing and printing of labels. We supply a range of self-adhesive labels to large businesses right down to the small business owner. Whatever your printed label needs are, Megaprints Labels will be able to assist.
Types of self-adhesive labels
Self-adhesive labels are incredibly versatile and come in a variety of types, all of which are suited to different industries. Here is a look at the various label types of self-adhesive labels:
Water-based: the most common self-adhesive label type, these come in permanent and peelable formats, and are ideal for dry storage. If exposed to moisture, they are likely to be damaged.
Hot melt: This is a much more resistant self-adhesive label that is able to retain its position even in moist conditions. These labels will often be used for products that are kept in fridges and freezers.
Rubber adhesives: These are sensitive to UV lighting and best used on products that are likely to be stored in darker environments, such as warehouses.
Acrylic: These are the perfect reusable self-adhesive labels that are ideal for products that will be handled often. Generally used in the retail sector on products with longer shelf lives.
Range of Self-Adhesive Labels
The versatile nature of self-adhesive labels means they can be used across a variety of industries. They can be moisture-resistant, weather-resistant, water-proof, tamper-proof, flexible and customisable, making them ideal for many products and professions. Some of the products that use self-adhesive labels include:
– Food products
– Beauty products
– Pharmaceutical products
– Cleaning products
– Office supplies
The various self-adhesive labels are crafted from a variety of materials ranging in quality.
1. Adhesive types
– Peelable and ultra-peel use weaker adhesives and can be removed.
– Freezer adhesives which can be used in sub-zero temperatures.
– Marine labels won’t be damaged if submerged in water.
– Security labels use technology to indicate tampering.
2. Face materials
– Paper can be written on and are ideal for schools, offices, home industries and warehouses.
– Polypropylene is relatively low cost using high quality print for the labels.
– Polyester is a strong label which is temperature resistant, suited to industrial applications and medical environments.
– Vinyl is weather-resistant so used outdoors.
– PVC is versatile and durable, often used for custom designs.
– Polyethylene is flexible and is used on ‘squeezable’ bottles such as sauces and toiletries.
3. Release liners
– Coated paper is silicone-coated and used for many mass-produced labels.
– Plastics are used in machine manufacture where labels are applied at high speed.
Megaprints Labels is a leading supplier of labels in South Africa and produce self-adhesive labels for local and international clientele from various industries